Serenity Infotech is an approved vendor for State of Texas providing services in the following Categories and Titles under the contract DIR-TSO-3615. DIR website with contract details can be accessed here DIR-TSO-3615.
- Applications – Programmer / Developer Analyst, Programmer / Developer software Test Analyst, Technical Writer, Business Analyst and Systems Analyst.
- Data Management – Database Architect, Data Warehouse Architect and Database Administrator
- Enterprise Architect
- Project Manager – Project Manager and Project Lead
- Telecom / Networking – Network Engineer and Network Administrator
- Security – Security Analyst, Security Engineer and Security Architect
- Customer Technical Support – Help Desk and Technical Support
- Information Technology Service Management – Organizational Change Management/OCM Analyst
- IT Marketing – Information Technology Communication Coordinators
- Information Technology Training – IT End Users Trainer
- Information Technology Contract Management – IT Contract Manager
Not-to-Exceed hourly rates for the services based on Category, Title, Skill Level and Technology Type are listed here.
At present Serenity Infotech does not intend to use subcontractors for State of Texas.
If in the future need arises to subcontract any portion of the work, the list of approved subcontractors with HUB status will be published here.
To procure services or for more information on services offered by Serenity Infotech please contact
Dilip Tunki at 770-242-9966 or email@example.com .
DIR IT Staffing Services can be accessed through the following link: IT Staffing
If you would like to get more information from DIR, please contact Joan Scott at 512-475-3290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on DIR program, please visit the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program site: Cooperative Contracts